Thursday 23 June 2016

心音 by KK~ Translation

I didn't have that much interest in this song at first but as I gradually picked up the lyrics, the song became something I couldn't get out of my head. To me, 心音 is like the next part of 心根, the next chapter in a long journey that young man in 心根 has started. If you haven't listened to 心根, I highly recommend you to do so first~ The translation of 心根's lyrics can be found here

Kokorone

Written and composed by Kamikita Ken (KK)
English translation by Makoto (and jisho)

In this fast changing scenery, things that one wants to leave behind.
Keep moving forwards. Never let go of your hands.
(Keep on moving also means never let go of your hands)

Have you decided where you are heading to?
How about that bad habit of your, have you fixed it yet?

Is that miserable man finally able to shed a real tear?

All of us continuously making mistakes, continue to live on with endless fears.
Even so, the reason we still wish for tomorrow to come
Is because we don’t want to lose in the battle against this world, right?

Even to someone like me, there is a reason for my existence,
I wonder if I’m able to say that the path continues behind my back isn’t that bad.

Just a little bit, I feel like I can try to have faith (in this world) again.
As well as accepting (it).

Like how our regrets fluttered into the sky, one small ephemeral step forwards
May result in the acknowledgement of your efforts.  

As long as this sound remains in your heart,
Everything you have been through will definitely be rewarded.

*the following part isn't in the original song in, but the extended ver he wrote later on

Those things that are left unacknowledged are going to pave your path.
Although who I'm right now can only tell you this much

I hope this song will support both of us in our life journey.

16th track from KK's first album 心音 (Kokorone)
You can listen to the song here
Please support the artist by purchasing original copy on Amazon Japan or CdJapan
Visit KK's official site and Youtube channel for more information



No comments:

Post a Comment