Monday 5 December 2016

罰ゲーム by Mafumafu~ Translation

So many things that needed to be done in the last few months orz. I was going to finish editing the translation for KK's Joushou but life happened and the draft just remained in my notebook forever. But not long ago Mafumafu uploaded his new original song, which got me totally addicted to it. I really love Mafumafu's voice, his song choice and his amazing song writing skill! Then I went ahead and translated it before completing the draft for Joushou~
The song is indeed my type and it describes my life so well so please enjoy it!
You can find the song here


Batsu Game
(Punishment Game)
Written and composed by Mafumafu
English translation by Makoto 


Looking down from the top floor
The end is beckoning 
Singing the song of a life-sized love 
Pretending not to see all the violence and discrimination acts around 
We, a fellow of people who just gone with the flow
Getting together with someone and fleet away
Yearning to be loved
Becoming obsequious to just anyone 
Can't you see that twisted face of your? 

Just disappear already! 

Hate! I hate you!
I really hate you! Hate you!
You, who smile with him, with anyone
Who is that? 
Hate! I hate you! 
In the end, all I get is betrayal, right? 
Life, or should I say, a punishment game

Looking down from the top floor
One more step closer to the invitation to the end 
Standing in front of the station shutter door
Trying to catch (some) breath
Teacher, I'm also like that
I also pretended to look other way, pretended not to see
It's too thin a hole is created.
Seems like (having) a sense of justice can't help anyone 
So I stopped

Hate! I hate myself!
Pride and idiocy will become one, you know? 
I'm talking about you,  my dear self! 
Hate! I hate you!
But more than anyone, I hate myself the most
Life, or should I say, a punishment game.

Even rubbing your sleepy eyes
Things you have learnt from a text book
Are in fact, nonsense and completely opposite in real life
I only want to end this game (life)

Hate! I hate you! 
I really hate you, hate you! 
As if I'm filled with hatred
Such a great song of life

Hate! I hate you! 
I hate myself, I hate everyone! 
Don't want to die but it's not like I want to live either
This whole thing is nothing more than a punishment game 
Please set me free. 


Visit Mafumafu's Official Youtube channel or Nico Nico  for more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment