Friday 8 September 2017

Exciting NEWSSSS! Kamikita Ken in SEOUL and Birthday Special LIVE

I'm super tired from a week long of work but hey, Ken-chan totally made my day! I'll try to be calm though I'm ready to scream any moment (sadly I can't).

Ken-chan's going to do a birthday live! 
Wish I have brought something from home to give him but guess I'll get something else for him. 
Let's pray that I could get the ticket! 
Glad that the 7th is Saturday so I won't have to leave work early! 

Another, super super big NEWS is
Ken-chan's 1st LIVE in Seoul!!!!!!!
I can't describe this happiness anymore, I really can't.
I know how big is the Korean fan base so I'm so happy that Ken-chan made this decsion to go abroad! Let's further spread your music globally!!!
Due to copywright issue I can't put the photo up here but just head over to this link https://kamikitaken.com/contents/117290 for more information!!!!

Everything is gonna happen in October! 
Go go Ken-chan!!!!

As always, please support the artist by purchasing original copy on KK's official ShopCdJapanAmazonJapan, or Itunes.
Visit KK's official site and Youtube channel for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment