Saturday 24 October 2015

ゆらぎ by KK ~translation~

   Just found out abt KK (けけ in Japanese) 1~2wks ago and...his music is so touching. Different from most ppl, I prefer lyrics of a song more than the rhythm itself so as long as the lyrics are meaningful, no matter if it's hip-hop or rock, electro (or even enka somtime) bring it on!
   Although both the rhythm and lyrics of this song are perfect. 

                                 Yuragi 
Written and composed by Kamikita Ken (KK)
English translation by Makoto (with BIG help from jisho and google trans ^^)


How can you smile like that when your voice is trembling?
"I wonder if anyone received happiness today?" 
You said, smiling while your tears are falling.

People greedily steal what they crave for
And eventually lost sight of the truth.
But have they thought about who decided the values of those things
Or they are simply meaningless?

In this world, there are neither friends of foes.
That is why you are crying, all alone, right?
You always say "help me" is such an useless phrase.
Please notice my feelings. 

The 'everyday' that you hate, your wish to be acknowledged
I know them all, I understand them all.
I want to affirm them
Don't forget there is someone nearby who receive happiness from you.

Although your voice is still trembling
There hasn't been a single drop of tears on your face.
Was happiness thrown away somewhere again today?
Eyes close, as if trying to keep the light away.

People are too caught up in chasing after the 'happiness' someone else has decided, they no longer look around them.
If so, even the so call 'live for somebody' no longer means anything.
No wonder you are fed up with this empty life. 

I wonder if my voice is still trembling.
I already know it won't reach you
Therefore, I'll leave this song here for you when you reach my time (age).

The 'everyday' that you hate, your wish to be acknowledged
I know them all, I understand them all.
And I have affirmed them.
I just want to tell you there is someone nearby who receive happiness form you.

I want you to know and understand that
The 'everyday' that is fighting against you, is what keeping me alive, even now.
That is an unchangeable truth.
Don't forget that somewhere in this world, I'm wishing for your happiness.
Please never forget that. 


5th song from KK's latest album, SCOOP
Please support the artist by purchasing original copy Amazon Japan
Visit KK's official site for more information http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/kenkamikita/ 

p/s: idk should I also post the romajij and orignal lyrics?

No comments:

Post a Comment